CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

February 24

I ran a total of 7 miles tonight - 2.5 before dinner and 4.5 after dinner. :) I feel great! I never would have thought that I would be capable of a run of that nature on a weeknight. Of course, The Biggest Loser was on, so that helped.

I did decide to put my ice knee wrap on for precautionary measures, because I am going to run tomorrow morning too. That's not much time to rest in between. Conferences are from 12-8 tomorrow so I won't have time to get a run in at night. I want to make sure my legs are in shape for a short run tomorrow and Thursday mornings.

I think my team run is 10 miles on Saturday, yikes! And don't worry...it is supposed to be super cold again (as usual). I hope spring is around the corner.

0 comments: