CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

February 28

Well, bad news first...our TEAM run was cancelled again, because we had a 6 degree wind chill - it was super windy - and actually snowing this morning. Yuck! Good news...I ran 10.25 miles on my treadmill, by myself! I was really upset when Nicole called to say our run was cancelled, but decided I was determined to get the miles in anyways. It is freezing outside (I am a little bit of a wus), so I decided to get on the treadmill this morning...and a little over 2 hours later, I had made it! I stopped after 7 miles and ate some Gu (calorie packet), drank some water, and walked for about 5 minutes. Then, finished my last 3.25 strong. :) 2 hours on the treadmill is not enjoyable by any means, but I watched 4 cooking shows on the Food Network to keep me occupied. I feel great right now! Yay! Hopefully next Saturday we will be able to run outside again.

FYI: I am preparing to have a silent e-auction at the end of March. I am gathering donations at the moment and am really excited! I already have some fun jewelry, t-shirts, and autographed TU football. Be looking for more information soon.

0 comments: